Thursday 25 August 2011

one beautiful green eyed disappointment.

as my heart fell you rose to clam it, you and your beautiful green eyes told me you loved me then cut me down and leave me standing in the rain waiting for the kiss from you, the beautiful green eyed disappointment. the secret kiss that destroyed me inside not knowing when it was coming for me, it made me crumble it brought fear but excitement into my eyes, everyday when your eyes catch mine i can see you and me standing in the rain about to have that perfect kiss,  and it feels like no one else in the world exist, its just me and one beautiful green eyed disappointment, i feel your eyes pull away from me my heart starts racing, and all that's running though my head is what if i end up getting that kiss from that one beautiful green eyed disappointment, what will that change?, will i love him even more? i might never get the chance to know, because now its all a  beautiful dream, a dream with one beautiful green eyed disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment